There are thousands upon thousands of claims that people can make money doing surveys. However, there are also thousands upon thousands of claims that paid-surveys are a complete scam and a waste of time. Therefore, the question to be asked is, which claims are true and which claims are false? The answer will be revealed during this article review over paid-surveys and if they are a Scam or Not.
Most paid-survey websites are totally free to join and participate. Legitimate paid-survey websites will never require you to spend any money. There is absolutely no limit to how many paid-survey sites you can join. However, there is sometimes a limit to how many surveys you can take each day with one particular site. Therefore, joining a few of them isn’t a bad idea!
Generally speaking, paid-surveys offer surveys in which take around 10-20 minutes to complete but some require around 30 minutes while others only require around 5 minutes. Some paid survey websites also offer Focus Groups in which could take around 1-3 hours to complete but the payouts for those are generally higher.
To keep it simple, usually the longer it takes to complete a survey or focus group, the higher the payout is once completed. The questions asked by surveys are hard to pin-point because honestly, they can be all over the place. Paid-survey websites ask a wide variety of questions, listed below are a few commonly asked survey questions.
1. Products/Services Opinion – In this case, the survey will ask questions relating to a specific product or service that you have claimed to experience. For example, if you have tried Red Bull Energy Drink, they may ask you your opinion on the taste, texture, price, how much you like the look of the can itself in which the drink is in, and many other related questions.
2. Art Related Topics – Have you gotten the chance to hear “Hello” by Adele yet? If you have, there could be a survey asking how you felt about the song. What are your thoughts on the lyrics, the studio quality, the instrumental, and many more. How did you feel about the song when you first heard it. Did it make you feel sad, happy, angry, scared(for whatever reason), and so forth.
3. Survey Questions About…surveys – Partially a joke, but also likely to possibly come up one day if you take enough surveys. They may ask you how you feel about taking surveys. How do you feel about the length of time it takes to complete the surveys? Are they too long or too short? Have you been able to make the amount of income you were expecting? Is the income you are making from taking surveys satisfying? Questions like that are commonly asked when taking a survey about surveys themselves.
Now that we have some information about surveys themselves and the types of surveys you may be taking, let’s move on to the fun stuff! Can you actually make money taking surveys. If so, how much money should you expect to make taking surveys.
Money, Money, Money!
So the second most important question is can you actually make money taking surveys? The answer is, yes! You can definitely make money taking surveys from legitimate paid-survey websites.
Keep in mind, some paid-survey websites are certainly scams, so beware! However, there are plenty of paid-survey websites that legitimately will pay you money for taking their surveys. I have created an article awhile back explaining a few legitimate paid-survey sites as well as some that are complete scams. So, for the paid-survey websites that are legitimate and actually do pay people for taking their surveys, how much money can you expect to make?
Generally, payouts for surveys ranges from $1 to around $80 per completed survey. For Focus Group type surveys this payout could range to around $100 or more but as mentioned before, take much more time to complete than regular surveys. Payouts for surveys vary, therefore, I cannot give you an exact number of payouts you can earn from taking paid surveys.
However, legitimate paid-survey websites will inform you on how much money the payouts is for each survey before you even begin taking the survey. Once again, the golden rule is, the more extensive the survey and the longer it takes to complete, generally has a higher payout.
How To Get Paid?
Now that we know we Can actually make money taking paid-surveys, I will now discuss briefly HOW you will be getting compensated. There are several different types of payouts for completed surveys, I will go over a few.
1. Points – Some companies have payouts in the form of points. With this payout, you have a few options to choose from. You can get actual physical money, you can use the points towards an item such as a brand new Xbox 360, or you can choose to spend your points on a raffle ticket type of thing for the chance to win something awesome like a brand new Nissan Versa.
2. Paypal – Companies are starting to change to this method of payout. Paypal payouts are becoming the new norm when it comes to paid-surveys. Why? Because it’s easy and direct. You could take 5 surveys in one day and see your payout totaled at the end of the week enter your Paypal account. Then simply take that money and transfer it to your bank and boom!
3. Check – Some companies, however, pay by check. They generally do this on a monthly basis. Generally speaking, they require some type of minimum earning before you will receive your check such as $50.00. Most companies that have payouts this way have a set date each month for sending out checks. So, as soon as you take enough surveys to earn $50.00, they will send you your check of $50.00 or more on that specific day each month, such as on the 7th of each month.
Are Paid-Surveys A Scam?
To keep it simple, NO! I mentioned this before, that some paid-survey websites are in fact a SCAM. However, there are plenty that are NOT! There are several paid-survey websites that Will actually pay you and have paid survey-takers for years and years so far and the people that do this for an income stream are pretty satisfied with their results, generally speaking.
To Conclude, both claims are true!
Some paid-surveys are a scam and a waste of time and others are not! You just have to know what to look for. I have listed a few tips during this article as well such as, a legitimate paid-survey website will inform you of the payout for a survey before you actually begin taking the survey.
Can You Quit Your Job?
Absolutely! You can always quit your job if you like! However, the income you will make from taking surveys is not ever going to be enough security for you to quit your job and feel comfortable. I don’t care if you manage to take 50 surveys every hour. Paid-surveys is isn’t not a way to make a substantial amount of income from home and they’re not supposed to be!
Paid-surveys are designed as an easy way to make some type of secondary income during your spare time. If you are able to create more income from taking surveys than you were from your actual job, you probably didn’t choose a very good career choice in the first place. Paid-surveys are designed to put an extra $300 in your bank account a month if you hit the industry hard and take action daily! They are not designed to give you a career.
I Do Have Good News – Hooray!
Although you won’t be able to get rich by taking surveys, paid-surveys are not the only opportunity available for those that would like to make an income from home. If you are looking to make a substantial amount of residual and passive income all from home with little to no work, I am offering a Free Report on how to do just that! To be a little more specific, we are talking about creating a residual income starting out at $1,500 every week, and that’s just where it begins! That’s $6,000 a month of residual income, meaning that payout is continuous!
I am going to be leaving a link below for those that are interested in creating this type of income. By clicking the link you will have the opportunity to get a free report explaining this industry and this method of achieving a substantial amount of residual and passive income. Passive, meaning it doesn’t require you to have to sit at your computer for 13 hours a day taking surveys.
Creating a residual(continuous) income of $1,500 is awesome! However, the best part is this information is completely free, no strings attached ! This report is going to show you how to could begin earning that kind of continuous income immediately! So click on the link, get your free report, and start learning how to make a very substantial amount of income!
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!