Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher and offers kitchen related products for the ultimate chef or baker. They also offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in making an income marketing their products or the company itself. During this review I will go over some of the things or products they offer while giving a brief explanation of each, the business or income opportunity affiliated, the cost to get you started, and then my final thoughts or opinion over the entire company.
As mentioned before, Pampered Chef offers kitchen related products. I will name a few of their specific products and give an explanation of each. Keep in mind; although I will only be reviewing a few of their products, they have a wide variety of products to choose from with an entire brochure! Some product categories included are Bakeware, Cleaning, Cook’s Tools, Cutlery, Outdoors and several others.
1. Bamboo Knife Block Set – To get this set is $460. Although somewhat expensive, it includes 9 total knives such as a Santoku knife both 5 and 7 inch, Boning Knife, Chef’s Knife, Bread Knife, Paring Knife, Petite Paring Knife, Serrated Knife, and a Utility Knife. It is guaranteed to last for a life time and each knife is finely crafted to cut perfect edges. Only hand-wash these knives!
2. Rockcrok Grill Stone – For $80 you can get this outdoor grill stone that is ready to use immediately, lightweight and easily portable, safe for a freezer, and is dishwasher-safe. You’ll look like quite the badass going grilling outdoors with your buddies with this item.
3. Stainless Cleaner – For only $10 you can get this stainless cleaner that is designed to make cookware look completely brand new by removing heat stains and discoloration.
The question still remains; can you really make money with Pampered Chef’s business or income opportunity? In order to answer this question I will take a look into their compensation plan! Some companies in this industry have different payouts you could achieve depending on the level or rank you are, and Pampered Chef is certainly one of those companies. The ranks you can achieve (in order) in this company are Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, Advanced Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director. I will go over a few of the ways you could get paid and give an explanation for each below!
1. Consultant – As a Consultant with Pampered Chef you will be able to earn a bonus of 20-25% on all sales and earn an extra 2% after $15,000 sales. However, in order to keep this level you must achieve a minimum of $150 in personal sales every month!
2. Senior Consultant – You will be able to get a 1% override on your personal sales once you achieve this rank or level as well as a 1% override from your teams’ personal sales. However, in order to remain active with this rank you must achieve a minimum of $150 in personal sales every month as well as having 1 personal recruit that you’ve brought into the business.
3. Team Leader – As a Team Leader you achieve a 2% override on personal sales, a 2% override on personal recruits’ sales, and a very awesome 1% override on indirect recruits’ sales which means members that your recruits recruited. However, in order to remain active as this rank you will need 2 active business lines, a minimum of $750 in personal sales, and $2,500 in team sales!
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Pampered Chef’s Business Or Income Opportunity!
In order to get started with Pampered Chef’s business or income opportunity and start making money you will need to get your start-up together! In order to do this you will need to purchase one of the two starter kits they have available.
1. PC Mini Kit – This kit is $99 and includes 15 items to get you started and making money all from home immediately!
2. PC Kit – For $159 you can get their best kit containing 26 total items!
The products offered by the company are pretty cool if you are interested in kitchen related products and enjoy cooking, baking, grilling, etc. The business opportunity, however, is weak! The payouts are not very lucrative and the only way to make money is by making a steady stream of sales! Plus, the requirements to remain active by rank are a little difficult to keep up with if you aren’t a professional network marketer or salesmen. However, if you are and can achieve the requirements you will certainly be able to make a decent income from their income or business opportunity.
However, their products do not have a Massive Market. I enjoy companies that offer products that anyone and everyone has a need for, and not everyone wants or needs kitchen supplies. Plus, most people don’t care about quality products; they have no problem going to their local store to purchase their pots and pans.
The cost to get started with the company is fantastically cheap. Especially in comparison with the amount of money you will be able to earn with this company, the cost to get started with it is almost nothing!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Pampered Chef or their business/income opportunity!
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!