Founded in 1997 by Alicia & Ben Storbeck, Initial Outfitters is a multi-level marketing company offering products related to design & jewelry as well as a business opportunity for individuals to become consultants with the company & have the ability to make money all from home either re-selling their products or enrolling other people into the business. During this article we are going to achieve a higher understanding of Initial Outfitters such as the kind of products they offer, the business opportunity they offer and if you can actually make money with it, the cost to get yourself started, and finally, my final thoughts about everything that has been reviewed.
As mentioned before, Initial Outfitters offers products related to design & jewelry, mostly jewelry and very rarely do they offer much else, such as designer purses. I will be giving a brief explanation of a few of the items they offer below. However, before I do it’s important to mention that if you don’t like the prices of their items, they offer monthly specials on a regular basis. Remember, it’s also quite difficult to explain verbally or within the written word what a necklace, bracelet, ring, or any other piece of jewelry necessarily looks like, but I will do my best!
1. The Claire – This is actually a combo piece with two necklaces in one for $39.00 & comes in blue and light pink.
2. The Isabella – This silver & hematite set is $69.00 and comes with a total of four gorgeous necklaces.
3. The Rhapsody Collection – These are essentially cuffs with words engraved into them such as “Let Your Soul Shine” and sell from $22-34 and come in black, bronze, & pewter.
4. Cutting Boards – They offer all kinds of different cutting boards while also allowing the customer to customize it by adding their name or whatever else they like & sells for $49.00.
The big question still remains; can you really make money with Initial Outfitters’ business opportunity? Well, in order to answer this question we must look into their compensation plan! This is my favorite part about doing reviews so hopefully it is your favorite part to read!
1. Commission – This is the most common form of compensation when it comes to multi-level marketing companies. It begins with 20% until you re-sell your first $1000 worth of products and then after that you get a 5% raise making it 25% commission.
Well, that wasn’t very fun. But, that’s the ball-game!
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Initial Outfitters Compensation Plan!
Just like all businesses, you will need some type of start-up money! If you are interested in becoming a Consultant, working from home with Initial Outfitters you will need to purchase one of their three start-up kits!
1. You Know You Love It – $79.00. This is essentially a beginners kit providing the consultant with enough tools & supplies to begin their first at home party.
2. More To Love – $129.00. This kit contains over $300 worth of retail products. It will give you enough tools & supplies to begin your first home parties as well as the beginners’ kit, however, all the personal jewelry includes is customized with your name or initials.
3. Love It All – $199.00. This kit includes over $730 worth of retail products! It has the widest variety and collection than their other kits and gets you ready to take massive action! It also includes the customization of the personal jewelry as the “More To Love” kit does. Simply, this kit is for the serious entrepreneurs!
Initial Outfitters offers around 96 pages of designer jewelry and other items as well. It appears that majority of this jewelry is for females, which is understandable. However, it also appears that majority of what they offer is necklaces! They do offer rings, bracelets, earrings, and several other pieces of jewelry but most of it appears to be necklaces. That’s fine but if I’m interested in joining a company like this, I’m generally doing it to make money & help others do the same. Therefore, I’m looking for a massive market! If majority of what Initial Outfitters offers is necklaces, which certainly doesn’t scream Massive Market!
The opportunity is weak. Weak is an understatement, its awful! As far as I know, by reviewing their compensation plan, they only offer one payout! Most companies offer around 1-6 payouts! If I was considering joining Initial Outfitters business opportunity to make money, it would be a capital “NO”. No disrespect for the company, but the truth is the truth!
The cost to get started isn’t bad at all, plus they include three different options to choose from which makes it much easier to get one based on how you would like to run your business, would you like to start off slow & build your way up or would you like to go all in, take advantage and take massive action immediately. It all depends on you!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Initial Outfitters or their business/income opportunity!
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!