Founded in 2006 by Karen Eschebach and Jennifer Weaver, Clever Container is a direct sales multi-level marketing company. They offer all types of products relating towards organization and containment. They’re mission is to help everybody’s life by offering organizational products; apparently they take organization and containment very seriously. I can only imagine them having left-overs three dinners in a row because, well, it’s still fresh! During this review we will go over the products offered, the business opportunity, cost to get starter, and my final opinion over the company as a whole.
Containers! If I were to list all of their products, nobody would remain interested enough to finish the article, let’s just say they have a ton of products to offer! In their catalog they have 32 pages of items, each page including around 16 items, which is fantastic!
I will review 3 of their products and give a brief explanation of each below!
1. Chrome Locker Basket – They offer this product for $25 Small and $26 Large and is designed to provide storage for the bathroom, laundry room, garage or pantry. It even includes a slot for labeling purposes. Oh my.
2. Pantry Organizer – An on-the-door hanger with twenty-four large pockets to hold bags of chips, slippers, or whatever else you can fit for $30.
3. Contemporary Countertop Caddy – Storage for things like silverware, hair brushes, utensils and many more for $21.
After looking at their catalog and products offered, I must reinstate my assumption above; they take organization and containment very seriously! If one of the founders were my spouse, I feel as if I would get yelled at almost daily for not putting the salt shaker exactly where the salt shaker is supposed to go! That’s a joke, I’m very organized! This company kind of reminds me of another great company, Tupperware!
Can you really make money with Clever Container’s business opportunity? In order to answer this question, we must look into their compensation plan. Don’t worry; I will explain the compensation plan in a very ‘organized’ manner.
There are 3 main ways you could earn money with Clever Container’s Compensation Plan!
1. Retail Commission – This payout is weekly and 5% commissionable from all products you personally sell.
2. Referral Program – Every time that you personally refer or enroll somebody into your business by building a team, you will achieve a payout starting at $50.00.
3. Become A Leader – As an Associate Director, you will get a Generation 1 Bonus of 4% and as an Executive Director you will achieve a Generation 1 Bonus and a Generation 2 Bonus of 4%, a Generation 3 Bonus of 3%, and a Generation 4 Bonus of 2%.
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Clever Container!
If you were to join Clever Containers, you must understand that you are essentially starting your own business or franchise to be more specific. All businesses require some type of start-up fee to begin! If you were to open up your own Subway, for example, you would need around $30,000! In this industry, no worries, it’s much cheaper!
In order to get started you will need to purchase one of the 2 Kits offered by Clever Container!
1. Special Opportunity Kit – $99.00. This kit retailed valued over $228, so you’re definitely saving! It includes a Shoe Cubby, OTC Catch-All Basket, Packing Cube (Medium), Peek A Boo! I See You (item), Tote On-The-Go, Clever Shopper, Belt Hanger, Stuff It, Over-The-Cabinet Towel Ring, 25 Catalogs, 50 Order Forms, 100 Post Cards, and Training and Marketing materials.
2. Clutter Cutter Kit – $149.00. Retail value of over $415, so very nice! It includes a Flip Flop Cubby, Shoe Box Set (4), Closet Keeper No Leak Litterbag, Over-The-Cabinet Towel-Ring, Hanging Jewelry Organizer, Tote On-The-Go, Stackable Shelf, Binware Set (2 Small), and a few other items as well as 25 Catalogs, 50 Order Forms, 100 Post Cards, and Training and Marketing materials.
The products are all based around containment and organization of pretty much everything! If you like being overly organized, you’ll love their catalog and products! I like that they have a large amount of items to choose from. Something I look for in any company is constant expansion and due to the fact that they offer so many products and have only been opened since 2006, I can only assume they expand constantly and rapidly!
The opportunity is nice but doesn’t have enough payouts to make me happy. They include other payouts in which I didn’t list, however. I only discussed the 3 main payouts in which they offer, but even with all the payouts, it doesn’t satisfy me. I’m personally more interested in building a team and successful business while making a substantial amount of income! This is the type of company for those interested in just kind of making some money on the side as a secondary income.
The cost is very affordable and I like that they have more than one kit to choose from! With the kits, they offer a good amount, not great, but good amount of products for you to get your business going and growing immediately. However, some of the items listed in their kits have silly names and you would have to go through their entire catalog and look for each item in order to see exactly what it is you’re getting!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Clever Container or their business/income opportunity
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!