Founded in 2009, Beyond Organic offers a variety of products in the Health and Wellness industry. They own around 8000 acres of land using organic measures to create their products with a mission to transform the health of the world by changing diets and using organically produced products. They are a Direct selling, Multi-Level Marketing company also offering individuals to make income marketing their company or products. Beyond Organic is also a member of the Youngevity health and wellness family, don’t get confused, they are not the same company.
Beyond Organic is in the Health and Wellness industry and offers products within categories of Detoxification and Cleansing, Skin and Body care, Organic Beverages, and Nutrient Dense dairy products. I will give a brief explanation of a few of their products below.
1. Transform Your Temple/Kidney Support – You can get 90 Capsules of this dietary supplement for $35.00 and is designed to rebalance and cleanse your body, and support a healthy urinary system by supporting your overall kidney health.
2. Amasai Milk Honey – This product comes in a pack of 6, 16 oz bottles for $32.00. It contains over 30 probiotics as well as Vitamin A and C, Calcium, and Iron. It is designed to replace milk by producing more flavor and nutrients.
3. Terrain Healthy Skin – For $100.00 you can get this product in a 3 pack and is designed to rebuild your inner-ecosystem and provide your body with key nutrients such as vitamins, probiotics, enzymes, and antioxidants.
The big question still remains; can you really make money with Beyond Organic? In order to answer this question accurately, we must look into their Compensation Plan.
There are a total of 8 Payouts Beyond Organic offers their members including Retail Commissions, First Order Bonus, Enroller Bonus, Level 1 Bonus, Preferred Customer Bonus, General Business Centers, Chairmen’s Team, and Healthy Living Account! I will give a brief explanation of a few below.
1. Retail Commissions – You are able to earn 20% Commission within your entire organizations sales.
2. Preferred Customer Bonus – You are able to earn an extra 7% on points from your personally enrolled members’ sales. They refer to these members as your Preferred Customers.
3. Chairmen’s Team – With this payout, you can earn 1% of the entire companies point value from the entire year.
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Beyond Organic!
If you want to get started with Beyond Organic and begin making money, you are essentially opening up your own franchise in a sense or your own business. All businesses and franchises require some amount of start-up fee. Subway, for example, cost around 30K just to get the certification on paper allowing you to run your own franchise. However, in this industry, generally speaking, the start-up cost is much lower! For some, this is the most important question that has to be answered before even considering joining a business like this, so let’s get to it!
In order to become involved with Beyond Organic, there’s a few things you must do in which I will explain below.
1. Decide What You Want – You have two choices. You can either be an Independent Marketing Director (IMD) or a Preferred Customer. If you decide to be an IMD you will be able to purchase products at Wholesale price and earn commission money. If you decide you would like to be a Preferred Customer, you will be able to purchase all products for 30% off, but you will not receive any commission money.
2. Get Your Pack! – If you chose to become an IMD, you will need to purchase some type of starter pack. They have several of options to choose from ranging from $25 to around $500.00. The more you pay, the more you receive, obviously.
3. Sign Up! – If you chose to become a Preferred Customer, you don’t need to purchase any type of Pack or Starter Kit. Instead, all you have to do is sign up! After you have signed up and registered, you will be able to purchase products using their 30% off discount, however, you will not be able to receive or earn commissions so there’s no reason for you to need to purchase a starter kit. It would be illegal to market or re-sell them!
Beyond Organic has a long history with a great foundation and works with another great company called Youngevity. They have a decent (not great) but decent product line to increase overall Health and Wellness. They’re prices, in comparison to other companies, is very reasonable.
The Opportunity offered by Beyond Organic is not so great! You definitely can make money marketing their company or products. However, you’re sole base of income will come from commissions. They don’t offer much of any type of referral program, meaning you can’t recruit a few of your buddies and make a substantial amount of income doing so.
The cost is once again very reasonable for both their products and what it takes to get started. They have several options to choose from if you become an IMD, which is always a good sign. If you chose to become a Preferred Customers, that 30% discount is going to save you a bunch of money and saving money is earning money!
This company is definitely not the greatest but it’s certainly not the worst either! If you are a beginner in the Network Marketing industry, it could definitely be a key to success. If you are educated on the industry and are looking to make a serious income level, I suggest continuing your search! It’s not a bad company by any means, but their compensation plan is simply a little weak for professional network marketers.
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Beyond Organic or their business/income opportunity
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!