Advocare is a Multi-Level Marketing, Direct Sales Company founded in 1993 by Charles Ragus. They are headquartered in Plano, Texas and currently offers Nutrition, Weight-Loss, Energy and other sports performance related products. Additionally, they offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in making an income stream marketing their company or products. However, can you really make money with Advocare? In order to answer this question, we must first understand the company and look into their compensation plan!
The thing is the company’s products, put simply. As mentioned before, Advocare offers Nutrition, Weight-Loss, Energy and sports related products. They offer several products in 4 Main Categories.
The 4 Main Categories are Trim, Active, Well, and Performance Elite! I will go over a few of their products and will explain the benefits of each below!
1. Trim/ThermoPlus – This is a vitamin and dietary supplement and sales for $31.95 for 90 Capsules. This product is designed to enhance weight-loss, convert fat into energy, promote a healthy metabolism, and helps suppress appetite.
2. Well/BioTune – BioTune is a dietary supplement designed to promote internal balance and healthy aging, add youthful responses to physical stress, and helps support cardiovascular and bone and joint systems. This product sales at Retail Value for $39.95 for 60 Capsules.
3. Active/AdvoBar Snack – A Nutrition bar designed to provide the body with 10 grams of protein, provide a balanced nutrition, contains only 140 calories per bar, as well as 18 vitamins and minerals including A, C, D, and E.
Now that we discussed the products or things offered by Advocare, we can now discuss the important question. Can you really make money with Advocare? In order to answer this question we must first look into their compensation plan! A compensation plan is simply how a company pays their members, affiliates, distributors, consultants, or whatever name you would like to refer to them as.
There are 5 Total payouts in which Advocare offers their members including Retail Profits, Wholesale Commissions, Overrides, Leadership Bonuses, and Incentives, Trips and Paid-Period Bonuses. I will discuss a few below!
1. Retail Profits – With this payout, you are able to earn up to 40% Commission on every product you sell.
2. Overrides – You are able to earn 7% from your personal organizations product volume.
3. Leadership Bonuses – You will be able to earn anywhere from 3 to 19.5% from your entire organizations product volume!
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Advocare!
For some people, this is the most important question that has to be answered before even considering joining a business like this. Understand, by becoming involved and getting starter you are essentially beginning your own business.
All businesses require some type of start-up fee! However, in this industry, it is generally much cheaper to start your business than it would be in a traditional company. For example, if you wanted to open up your own Subway Franchise $15,000 just to get started! With that being said, we shall continue!
In order to become an Advocare Distributor, you need to pay their enrollment fee.
1. Enrollment Fee – $79.00. By paying this enrollment fee you will also get their Starter Kit in which includes $50 value of their Spark and Slam product, 20% Minimum Product Discounts, Marketing and Training Tools, and a Personal Advocare Retail Website!
The products are interesting and the company seems to have a ton of them! As mentioned in the beginning, they were founded in 1993, which means, they have done a terrific job with expansion. It’s important, to look for companies that expand constantly and Advocare seems to have done a great job at that and being committed to providing a ton of quality products.
The opportunity is attractive as well. If you were to open a Subway Franchise, you would be gaining profit in one way and one way only! However, Advocare offers 5 different payouts! A company that offers several different income streams is always one to look into with consideration.
The cost is very affordable! The cost is even more exciting in comparison to starting your own Subway Franchise and spending some $30,000 just to get started! The cost to get started with Advocare is cheap and comes with everything you need to begin growing your business immediately!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Advocare or their business/income opportunity
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!