Nu Skin was founded in 1984 and is involved in the skin care and wellness industry. They offer several products relating to overall wellness along with a business or income opportunity. The main question of this review is, can you really make money with Nu Skin’s business or income opportunity?
The Thing: Nu Skin offers a ton of products relating to overall wellness such as Oral Care, Men’s Care, Cosmetics, Sun Protection, Energy & Stamina, Celluar Protection, Heart Health, Mood Support, Immunity Support, and many more.
1. Cortitrol – Cortitrol is a mood enhancing supplement for $42.00 each bottle. It is designed to promote healthy cortisol hormone balance and enhances feelings of overall satisfaction and control to stressful environments and support better mental concentration and focus.
2. BioGinkgo 27/7 – This $33.00 bottle promotes and enhances normal healthy memory, stimulates concentration and overall focus, promotes blood circulation to the brain, and contains natural antioxidants.
3. Nu Skin 180 Face Wash – This Face Wash cream is 4.2 fl. oz. for $36.00 and is supposed to reduce the appearance of age spots or discoloration, even skin tone, and improve skin firmness as well. It contains 10% active vitamin C which helps to fight against the effects of aging.
The Opportunity: The Business or Income opportunity explanation affiliated with Nu Skin is a two part question. The first one, defining and understanding their Compensation Plan. The second one, can you really make money with Nu Skin’s Business or Income opportunity?
To begin, you must enroll as a distributor and take actions to start earning commissions. Nu Skin has payouts that occur both weekly and monthly, deposited directly into your bank account. There are three main ways to get paid from taking advantage of Nu Skin’s business or income opportunity.
1. Fast-Start Payment(Weekly) – Nu Skin also sells Fast-Start Product Packages and allows affiliates to sell them as well to create a pretty decent profit. The Age LOC Spa Beauty Package and the Business Builder packages are the only two Fast-Start Product Packages that Nu Skin offers. If you are able to sell the Age LOC Spa Beauty Package, you will receive a payout of $100, if you are able to sell the Business Builder Package you will receive a payout of $400.
2. Retail Profits(Weekly) – Up to 43% on retail customer purchases.
3. Sales Volume of Your Sales Network(Monthly) – In order to achieve this type of payment you must be an “active” distributor. In order to become “active” you must accumulate 250 Personal Group Sales Volume(PGSV). Which means you, your retail customers, preferred customers, and personally enrolled distributors must add up to equal at least 250 PGSV.
The Cost: None! There is no cost to actually get started, involved, and affiliated with Nu Skin’s business opportunity. In order to become a full member of their affiliated program and begin earning any type of commission you must obtain 100 PSV and make five retail sales per month.
To conclude, yes you can make money with Nu Skin!
Final Thoughts: Nu Skin has a great line of products in addition to a very diverse and huge variety of products or things(what they physically offer). The prices for their products(things) is not too expensive but not very cheap either. Their business or income opportunity is decent but not terrific! It is going to require some serious “work” in order to move up in levels or ranks and to remain active in the company as a distributor.
They only have 3 different payouts. On the plus side, they include both weekly and monthly payouts. The percentage on retail customer purchases would be nice, provided it was always 43%, but take note of the fact that it is Up To 43%, therefore, you may only get 3% commission from a certain product, which isn’t ideal!
The cost is fabulous because it’s free. However, you MUST obtain 100 PSV and make FIVE retail sales per month to remain active and earning commission, so you have to stay on it day in and day out. It may not be difficult, but taking a vacation for a month would be a little tricky.
*Dustin Hale is Not affiliated with Nu Skin or their business opportunity.
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!”
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
Don’t hesitate, only 10 FREE reports are sent out weekly!