Before we come to a conclusion, we must first understand the company.
If you’re looking to make an extra income from home, surveys could be your first stop. But do paid survey websites actually offer a legitimate income opportunity? More specifically, does Surveyspot offer a legitimate income opportunity?
What Is SurveySpot?
Survey Sampling International (SSI) launched Surveyspot in 1977 and actually pays people to take surveys from home! In order to become a member, all you have to do is visit their official website and sign up! Paid survey websites, like SurveySpot, keep track of their members completed surveys using a point system. As a member of SurveySpot, you can redeem 1000 points for $10. Companies and websites such as Surveyspot, need people to take these surveys because businesses, governments, and many other organizations want to know how people think. This allows these organizations to better understand how the worlds citizens think so they can provide products and services related to the results.
Some Neat Things About SurveySpot
1. Qualified Surveys Sent To You!- This website actually works a little differently than most paid survey sites. Some survey sites require you to qualify for certain surveys. Before taking a survey, a member usually spends the first five minutes searching through surveys in attempts to find one in which they are actually qualified for. Instead of time-consuming searches for surveys in which members are qualified for, Surveyspot actually emails members surveys in which they are pre-qualified for. Instead of searching, members can go to their email and begin taking surveys immediately!
2. Short Surveys- Some paid survey websites offer surveys that are up to 40 minutes long to complete! SurveySpot’s surveys only take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
3. More Rewards- SurveySpot offers much more than cash rewards. You can also redeem your points for Airline Miles, iTunes Gift Cards, and Amazon Gift Cards.
Some Not-So Neat Thing About SurveySpot
1. Only US Members- Surveyspot currently only offers residents in the United States, to become a member and take surveys.
2. You Don’t Qualify For All Surveys!- Although SurveySpot uses an email system that sends members surveys in which they are qualified and able to take, members are not qualified for any and all surveys. A paid survey website with availability to take all surveys would be nice!
3. Low Pay- Rumor is, SurveySpot will actually pay members around $2-$10 per survey. That’s absolutely not true! Little lies such as this one are why many income opportunity companies are referred to as scams. It is possible that members be paid a decent chunk of money for taking a survey, but to say that members Will, in fact, get paid $2-$10 per survey, is a false statement. Beware of the hype, look for facts!
With all this information, the big question still remains.
Does SurveySpot offer a legitimate income opportunity?
The Answer: Yes!
You can make money taking surveys through SurveySpot, however, it’s not going to be a ton of money (although it may appear like more due to the point system in which the company uses).
If you are looking for a way to earn a small amount of additional income from 20 to 50 minutes of work each day, taking paid surveys online could definitely be what you’re looking for!
However, if you are looking for a way to earn a huge amount of residual, passive income all from home, there is a better way! I have discovered a way in which allows people to work on their schedule and make a substantial amount of income all from home! It’s called a Home-Based Business!
The sky’s the limit with this opportunity!
Not only have I discovered an incredible way to make a ton of money all from home working part-time, but I am going to work with you one on one, step-by-step so you can achieve the same results or better!
“Discover How To Easily Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today!
“Free Report Reveals How To Get Started With An Opportunity That Delivers Real Results!”
*Dustin Hale is not affiliated with SurveySpot or their income opportunity.